Top Ceramic Knives
- Wood-like grain knife brings a new design to suit your home
- FDA, LFGB approval healthy material, made of high purity nanoscale zirconia oxide
- Razor sharp edge and long-term retention of ultra-sharpness
- Rust free and antibiotic
- Acid resistance
- Oxidation resistant
- Easy to clean by hand washing
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS or ABS with Water Transfer Printing
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white,black,matt black
- Handle Color: black,wood,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Item No.||Knife Type||Blade Length||Blade Width||Handle Length||Total Length||Thickness||Net Weight|
|P3W03||3" paring knife||77 mm||20 mm||114 mm||188 mm||1.6 mm||40.3 g|
|P3W04||4" utility knife||103 mm||20 mm||114 mm||210 mm||1.6mm||46.7 g|
|P3W05||5" slicing knife||126 mm||24 mm||134 mm||245 mm||1.8 mm||81.7 g|
|P3W55||5" santoku knife||133 mm||32 mm||134 mm||255 mm||1.8 mm||95.4 g|
|P3W06||6" chef's knife||152 mm||35 mm||134 mm||280 mm||1.8 mm||98.4 g|
|P3W65||6" slicing knife||190 mm||30 mm||134 mm||285 mm||1.8 mm||100 g|
|P3WW03||3" paring knife||78 mm||20 mm||110 mm||187 mm||1.6 mm||43.8 g|
|P3WW04||4" utility knife||104 mm||20 mm||110 mm||212 mm||1.6 mm||47.4 g|
|P3WW05||5" slicing knife||127 mm||24 mm||120 mm||253 mm||1.8 mm||74.4 g|
|P3WW06||6" chef's knife||153 mm||35 mm||131 mm||280 mm||1.8 mm||102.8 g|
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to sharpener specific to ceramic knives.