Zirconia ceramic knife
- Holds the ultra sharp edge longer than traditional steel knives
- 10x sharper than average steel blade
- Antioxidant -maintainng the good taste and color of fruit and vegetable
- Antibiotic- No place for bacteria to survive
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handle is durable and comfortable
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced for optimal performance
- Easy maintenance and precision safe cutting
- Compliant with SGS, FDA and LFGB standards.
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS with TPR coated
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white,black,matt black
- Handle Color: black,red,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Knife Type||3" paring knife||4" utility knife||5" slicing knife||5" santoku knife||6" chef's knife||6" slicing knife|
|Blade Length||77 mm||105 mm||125 mm||132 mm||153 mm||160 mm|
|Blade Width||20 mm||20 mm||24 mm||32 mm||35 mm||29.5 mm|
|Handle Length||102 mm||102 mm||133 mm||133 mm||133 mm||133 mm|
|Total Length||182 mm||207 mm||252 mm||255 mm||280 mm||285 mm|
|Thickness||1.6 mm||1.6 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm|
|Net Weight||34.1 g||36.3 g||65.6 g||79.3 g||85.5 g||82.3 g|
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to