Black Ceramic Chef Knives
- FDA, LFGB approval healthy material, made of high purity nanoscale zirconia oxide
- Razor sharp edge and long-term retention of ultra-sharpness
- Rust free and antibiotic
- Acid resistance
- Oxidation resistant
- Special non-slip material ensures a solid pleasant grip
- Easy to clean by hand washing
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS with TPR coated
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white,black,matt black
- Handle Color: green,silver,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Knife Type||3" paring knife||4" utility knife||5" slicing knife||6" chef's knife||6" chinese chef's knife||7" chef's knife|
|Blade Length||78 mm||104 mm||127 mm||153 mm||164 mm||180 mm|
|Blade Width||20 mm||20 mm||24 mm||35 mm||47 mm||40 mm|
|Handle Length||101 mm||101 mm||133 mm||133 mm||133 mm||133 mm|
|Total Length||177 mm||205 mm||255 mm||280 mm||295 mm||310 mm|
|Thickness||1.6 mm||1.6 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm||1.8 mm|
|Net Weight||31.3 g||33.7 g||74.1 g||92.9 g||132 g||109 g|
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to sharpener specific to ceramic knives.