Ceramic Handle Cutlery
- Customized decoration firing pattern is available for you.
- Extremely sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades.
- No metallic taste or smell
- Elegant pottery handle
- Hygienic and antibacterial
- Typically half weight of regular metal knife.
- Easy handling and precision safe cutting
- Compliant with SGS, FDA and LFGB standards.
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: Pottery
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: white+customized pattern
- Handle Color: white,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Knife Type||5" Slicing knife|
|Blade Length||113 mm|
|Blade Width||24 mm|
|Handle Length||121 mm|
|Total Length||234 mm|
|Net Weight||100.3 g|
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to sharpener specific to ceramic knives.