Custom Chef Knives
- Able to do customized decoration firing for each blade.
- Effortlessly glide through food offering precision and mastery with each cut
- Retain food's original color and flavor
- Ceramic cutlery resists rust and wear
- Lightweight, easy carring and easy to clean
- Compliant with SGS, FDA and LFGB standards.
- Blade Material: Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Handle Material: ABS+TPR
- Composition: ZrO2+Y2O3%≥99.5%
- Specific Density > 6.0 g/cm3
- Hardness(HV)>87 HRA
- Blade Color: customized color
- Handle Color: black, green,customized
- Packaging 1: clamshell packaging
- Packaging 2: PVC tray + clear plastic box
- Packaging 3: PVC tray + window box
- Packaging 4: flocking plastic +gift box
- Packaging 5: EVA inner + gift box
|Product Type||6" chef knife||6" chef's knife|
|Blade Length||152 mm||153 mm|
|Blade Width||35 mm||35 mm|
|Handle Length||130 mm||133 mm|
|Total Length||275 mm||280 mm|
|Thickness||1.8 mm||1.8 mm|
|Net Weight||81.9 g||92.9 g|
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- Be used on silicone, wooden, plastic or bamboo cutting boards only.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping, or boning.
- Do not use the side of blade to smash anything such as garlic, herbs, spices etc.
- No heat or shock.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
- Keep it in safely and keep away from children.
- Do not attempt to sharpen the ceramic knife yourself unless you have access to sharpener specific to ceramic knives.